Business valuation and disposition analysis, design and implementation of employee benefit plans for closely-held businesses.
If you are a small business owner we are well-versed in retirement benefits to you as the owner as well as your employees.
Business Investment Strategies
Executive/Employee Retirement Plans
- PENSION, PROFIT SHARING AND EMPLOYEE STOCK OWNERSHIP PLANS - Analyze existing plans; design and administer new programs;
- NON-QUALIFIED PENSION PLANS - Design and development of non-qualified pension plans for key executives and business owners;
- EMPLOYEE GROUP BENEFIT PLANS - Design and implementation of medical, disability and life insurance plans; analyze cost/benefit of existing group benefits; develop Section 125, Cafeteria Plans; communicate benefits to employees;
- EMPLOYEE FINANCIAL EDUCATION PROGRAMS - Provide comprehensive financial education designed to benefit both employees, by increasing financial decision-making skills, and employers, by reducing costs related to employees personal financial problems;
- EXECUTIVE FRINGE BENEFITS - Design plans, including supplemental compensation programs and deferred compensation plans;
- EMPLOYEE FRINGE BENEFITS - Provide complete employee communication programs on employee fringe benefits; handle all installation requirements with the IRS;
- EMPLOYEE INCENTIVE PROGRAMS - Design programs geared to reward and motivate employees;
- CONTINUITY PLANNING - Design continuity plans to ensure that the closely held corporation is passed on to the desired next generation of ownership and management;
- ESTATE ANALYSIS - Plan company-sponsored estate planning programs, including coordination of wills, trust work, asset management, and financial planning;
- TAX PLANNING AND ASSET ACCUMULATION - Provide coordination of tax planning and asset accumulation with company-sponsored and individually designed plans for executive and middle management personnel;
- BUSINESS PLANNING AND PROJECTIONS - Provide coordination of short and long range projections on earnings and tax planning; serve as a consultant on corporate growth and the management of that growth; and
The integration of both the personal and business financial planning is what creates the achievement of financial security and independence.
Copyrightę 2015 All Rights Reserved
Cannoles Asset Management
2309 Roosevelt Drive, Suite A
Arlington, TX 76016-5866
Cannoles Asset Management provides a wide variety of comprehensive asset wealth management and financial planning services. We service clients in towns such as Arlington, Mansfield, Kennedale, Dalworthington Gardens, Pantego, Fort Worth, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, Grand Prairie and Cedar Hill and all Tarrant County, Texas.
Serving zip codes: 76001, 76002, 76003, 76004, 76005, 76006, 76007, 76008, 76009, 76010, 76011, 76012, 76013, 76014, 76015, 76016, 76017, 76018, 76019, 76094 and 76096
Mansfield, Texas: 76063 and Kennedale 76060
Proudly serving the entire Dallas/Ft. Worth (DFW) area.
Cannoles Asset Management will help you reach your financial goals.